DIMENSIONS OF SURROUND (Milimetres)
- A: 378 mm, OUTER DIAMETER OF SURROUND
- B: 347 mm, WHERE THE ROLL STARTS
- C: 312 mm, WHERE THE ROLL ENDS
- D: 297 mm, INNER DIAMETER OF THE SURROUND
- Roll Style: Accordion
- This part will suit the following models & many others: Altec Lansing 416, 420, 421, 515, 803, 808, 604, 605, 904, Voice of the Theater.
- To help select a replacement Surround: It is important to measure your speaker accurately to ensure you order the most suitable surround. Use a good ruler or tape. Double check each measurement. The (B) and (C) dimensions are the most important. You must be within 5mm from your required dimension so it does not affect the performance of the speaker. If the (A) Dimension is bigger than you require, it can easily be trimmed to suit your dimensions (This is very common for Speaker Repairers to do. If you cut the surround unevenly it can be easily covered by a gasket for a neat finish. This is shown in the instructions). The (D) dimension is the lip surface that is glued onto the cone, as long as there is more than 3mm of gluing surface if will be perfect.
- If you are still uncertain of which surround to choose, please contact us with the (ABCD) Dimensions and we will help choose the correct surrounds for you.